Saturday, November 24, 2007
Y
Why is it that you don’t see it and I do?
I’ve all along been trying hard to understand or rather I choose not to
think about it whenever it happens.
However my ignorance to it doesn’t mean I’m agreeable with you.
Similarly for you, do you know what angst me ultimately?
Not that you were late & made me waited like a moron, not about you
going MIA, how about it was not even the ten thousand missed calls or
messages from me which you didn’t even reply once
(okay maybe once then MIA again).
In fact whether you believe or not, I’m actually quite used to ALL these.
I’m serious.
It was the way you spoke, the tone you used which
instantaneously pulled the trigger.
But I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have remembered a single thing.
And before you turn defensive again, let me tell you I’m aware that my
tone wasn’t any better than yours; in fact I just ranted on & on the very
minute the line got through.
I must have sounded ten times worst maybe, but at that time I felt it was
fair enough for me to do so.
Think about the frequency that it had happened,
put yourself in my shoes and hopefully you will see the picture too.
It’s not that I disallow a chance to hear you out, but rather I couldn’t
help but to say a little this and that (even though you’ve explained).
You may not know this, but the truth is I wasn’t even angry at that time.
I was just very irritated by the fact that it always seems impossible to
reach you (even after the time we arranged to meet).
And I’m not the only one who feel this way.
Lastly, the purpose of this entry was never to spark off
another round of antagonism.
In contrary, I would like apologise if in any way
I made you feel how you loathe to feel.
Like how you feel, I wasn’t feeling good either.
Hopefully we will put on a genuine smile the next time we see each other,
because that’s what true friends ought to do ;)
We both learned from this.
Awaits your call
Post a Comment