Saturday, January 05, 2008
Y
I needa break, a well-deserved one.
I've overworked myself & nearly fainted on my way to school ytd.
It happened so abruptly & I was kinda unprepared haha.
I mean who would expect tt to happen but yea, thankfully I managed
to squat at one corner after I'd alighted and not fall flat on the ground.
Shhhh.... my mum know nuts about this lols.
And don't worry, I'm all fine now :)
Anyway, I know the reason behind this so just gonna get
enough rest & stuff.
Been skipping meals & sleeping for minimal hours just
to get my work done.
Having 2 fyp presentations in a day sent me to hell instantly lols.
Omg wed night was a nightmare for everyone, especially xm & I.
Haha, and by the time I was done with all the slides, It was time
to get changed & head down to school for presentations lol.
MMIT presentation at 9am & BD at 5pm.
Caffeine doesnt help as usual.
And I swear I was ike a walking zombie after all my presentations,
especially with that pair of heels on.
But I'm happy with the outcome ;)
For BD, we did an excellent job according to our clients, Energizer.
Well done girls ! Haha, we were even asked if we need a job
after we've graduate ! ;)
As for mmit, we got into the qualifying round ;)
But know what ? That means we have to continue
slogging away for mmit.
Oh man, I dont wanna faint another time, it's just too scary lol.
And know what ?I've been sitting in front of my lappy since 11am.
Mmit is really a killer i swear.
I feel as if i'm doing alot of things which I've no idea why haha.
Going bonkers soon, am truely a workaholic.
Anyway, I've gt so much to update !
1. Christmas pictures 2007
2. New Year/Fireworks pictures 2007
3. New Year resolutions
3. Ching's bday
4. Kh's bday [opps] 2007
5. Entries on the last 2 days of HK trip, June 2007 [OMGGGGG]
Okay, I'm feeling damn guilty now lols.
And i dont think i will be able to update until Feb =x
Busy busy !!
Didnt attend a single lesson this week, I've to go for all the
lessons starting from nxt wk.
Hmmm, simply because it's the LAST week of sch.
Why does school have to end so soon ? I'll miss school, really.
Oyea I almost forgot this,
Happy New Year loves !! ;)
loves,
ade
back to work
Post a Comment