Monday, February 18, 2008
Y
HONG KONG
14 June 07/ Day IV PART IV
Okay I know it's long overdued but I told myself
I have to get it posted before I leave for the next trip this fri.
And goodness, I counted & it had been 8 months
since we returned from the trip !
tsk, where has my efficiency gone to ?!
A psycho I have ALWAYS been, I seem to be able to
recall even the slightest details.
oh gosh lol.


On our way to Comospolitan Hotel for the shuttle bus.

In the shuttle bus




At Causeway Bay Station, We saw this vending machine
that sells story books. Haha, we gt so so damn fascinated by it
that I snapped close to 10 pictures of just its close-up.
well, I think people can easily tell we were foreigners lahs damn.
anyway, kh bought the book.

This is an advertisement by a lingerie store on
one of the buildings opposite Time Square.
Haha, the adv is so huge tt I'm sure no passer-by could ever missed it.
Needless to say, the bold content itself is an attention grabber.

At a japanese restaurant near Patterson Road.





Some of the places we went past while searching for Patterson Road.


He is reason why I needa find Patterson Road LOL.

Simply because his shop is located there ! hehs.
WE HAD A HARD TIME FINDING THE STORE.
Haha, and i managed to snap a picture of the entrance !
But obviously we didnt see him there ;(
Address: #53 Patterson Street 2/F A, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
Website: http://www.clotinc.com/index.htm
JUICE


So what if he's involved in the recent sex scandal?
Frankly speaking, it's his personal life and who the hell wants it to be
published on tabloids for all eyes to see?
Blame him for his stupidity & carelessness BUT
please prosecute the troublemakers.
(That is, putting aside the debates about the drug usages.
we do not know the truth yet, so the most we could do
is to stop distorting the facts)
edc has to account for his unethical moral code of conduct
as it has now became a societal issue.
However, it is NOT A CRIME in the eyes of law.
Those people who have unauthorised access to others' documents,
stolen and made copies of them are the law breakers !
Worst still, they distributed the STOLEN COPIES electronically.
NOW, THIS IS ILLEGAL. SO CATCH THEM !
I dont see the reason why someone has to apologise just
because he has many sex partners & for the mass distribution of
the pictures which was never intended to make known.
Poor female victims, but they shld have knew of the consequences.
Hopefully this can come to an end.
Alrighty, nuff of the edi boy.
Let's talk about char siew LOL.


I never knew char siew could be this big






Back in the hotel.

MESS

AND MORE MESS

Lol, how about our room was so much neater ??
Right girls (Rita & Ching) ?



Sasha bear bidded us goodnight : )
Post a Comment