Friday, February 29, 2008
Y
I was away for 6 good days and came home to find a
NEW SAMSUNG FRIDGE in my kitchen. I was like holy shiat !?!
The position of the dining table was shifted as well.
And I thought my room looks a lil different to me last night,
so I asked my mum if she had changed the lights.
The lights in our hotel room were obviously TOO DIM
(right girls?), that must be it.
Oh not only that, I had just received news about the
terrorist's escape omfg.
And here's a conversation btw wl & I on this:
ade says:
btw
ade says:
do u know a terrorist had just escaped??
ade says:
bigggggggggg news man
weiliang says:
yeah! i wanted to msg u this morning and tell u
weiliang says:
but then i thought u will just scold me siao then i decided not to send after all
weiliang says:
hahaah
ade says:
wat happened to our security
weiliang says:
u know this morning 7 am
weiliang says:
my bro msged me
weiliang says:
"TERRORIST ESCAPED. KEEP ALL DOORS
AND WINDOWS LOCKED. TAKE CARE"
weiliang says:
i was like omfg
ade says:
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weiliang says:
he escaped on the day we came back somemore.. lucky
he didnt go and bomb the airport or smth lol
weiliang says:
at first i didnt believe him
weiliang says:
then i went online and googled it then i saw it was true ..
lol .. i never thought we had a terrorist in custody in singapore!
Post a Comment