<"Let there be love">
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Y
From : UK
03/13/2008 5:52 am
Hey AdelineI thought I could dance with you at Zouk after grad night...Juz wanted 2 dance with you all night.....
.....and look into your eyes.....
.....and run my fingers thru your hair.....
.....and run my fingers up your arm.....
.....and hold your hands..
....I'll juz be honest..........
....I wanna know you gal...
Let's meet up...how about this Sunday? If you're afraid or somethin',
call your frens along...
Reply me.
-
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS !!
LOL I JUST WISH TO LAUGH MY ARSE OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WHEN I READ THIS !! SERIOUS LOL !
Feelin' just a lil disgusted bcos i find it more hilarious than anything else !
C'mon guys, give me some creative suggestions in replying him,
the more the better !
btw, do u call this sexual harassment ??
fyi, this was the 6th or 7th msg i'd received from
him in my 3 years of poly oh man, sick bastards like this shld just f*** off.
Post a Comment