Let there be love-
<"Let there be love">
Friday, May 02, 2008
Y



I'm sure nobody will read this, but i'm still gonna post it here.


For Myself..


X-Japan Press Conference

Interview 18 April 2008



HIDE joined in with the band through his images in the Tokyo Dome lives, but will he also join in the Madison Square Garden, New York live concert? What do you think, YOSHIKI?

YOSHIKI: What do you think, TOSHI?

TOSHI: (laughs) What do you think, PATA?

PATA: (laughs) What do you think, HEATH?

HEATH: Um...I wonder what will happen... (laughs)

YOSHIKI: Well, the set is so big that I think we'll need about five jumbo jets? I’m not sure.
I heard they are making bigger planes lately, an airbus or something
;
it's enormous, so maybe about three of those.

Even using an airbus you still need three!? So are you going to bring all of your sets?

YOSHIKI: I dont know yet, but I m thinking about it. However, in many ways it’s hard to play with HIDE. (laughs)

Aside from the images of HIDE there were also huge ornaments.

YOSHIKI: We work hard to make them like that. (laughs) However, the capacities of the venues aren’t as much as Tokyo Dome's. New York is about 17,000 - 18,000? Paris is about 20,000 - 30,000, I think, so if we bring a huge stage there, it would take up the venue and leave less seats for the audience. (laugh) But I’m trying to bring as much as possible.

YOSHIKI, when you visited JAPAN EXPO last July, you shook hands with about 6,000 fans. You announced this Paris concert in France on July 5th, and in Madison Square Garden, New York, on September 13th; How about other places? Are you planning to do other concerts?

YOSHIKI: TOSHI, we have to go to Asia, don’t you think so? (laughs)

TOSHI: Well, Asia is wonderful.

YOSHIKI: So we'll go on a world tour. (laughs)

Eh!? Is this press conference going in that direction?

YOSHIKI: Um, if I confirm that, I'll be scolded again. (laughs) Well, it seems possible; different things are determined every day.


We can really feel that you'll do anything if you think it's possible. However, I’ll ask the journalists here not to write today’s title as 'The World Tour.'

YOSHIKI: You can write it. (laughs)

I heard that in the Tokyo Dome lives, you had a press conference for more than 150 overseas media, and more than 15,000 foreign fans came to see you. Overseas, many fans are waiting for X JAPAN concerts. Could you say anything to these fans?

YOSHIKI: How about HEATH? HEATH? (laughs)

HEATH: I’m looking forward to seeing you.

PATA: Please wait a bit. (laughs)

YOSHIKI: I’m very happy. Concerning these Dome lives, I really thank the fans, since we were able to reunite because of them, and we could make a world tour...ah, I shouldn’t say a world tour yet (laughs), but I want to go to lots of places, wherever we can go.

YOSHIKI: I think it’s great that so many foreign fans could come because you know that Tokyo Dome is a hard place to perform a quality show in; we may never have done it, but I hope that everything went well in the Tokyo Dome. I want to save our energy for the next lives too. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. I hope that we can continue beyond these two countries; we can probably do more, such as Southeast Asia, more places in Europe, even South America.


It has been ten years since your last live concert, and now you are preparing to make your step into the world music scene. I would like to ask each of you if you have something to say to HIDE about all of this.

YOSHIKI: How about "we envy you because only you won’t get older"? (laughs)

PATA: Yes, yes. (laughs) I used to say "you are one year older than me" but now I say "I am nine years older than you. (laughs) But I will do my best. (laughs)

TOSHI: This time in Tokyo Dome, his image was projected continuously on the stage screens, and I had an ear monitor so I could listen to his sound. Because of that I played the same way I did ten years ago, so I don’t feel like I want to say something special to him.

YOSHIKI: It really felt like we were playing with him. Up until the concerts, we worked very hard to edit his images, but when we played, it seemed like he was really there.

TOSHI: Yes. I think our feelings will never change wherever we play as X JAPAN - in Japan or anywhere else.

HEATH: During our concerts, I felt like we five members stood on the stage together, so I think we can say that they were great concerts.

YOSHIKI: I forgot that we were playing with only four members. If I made the same mistake here, I think HIDE would scold me. (laughs)


Are you going to keep HIDE as a member instead of looking for someone to fill his place?

YOSHIKI: It might be possible to have a sixth member, and keep HIDE.

And finally, we would like to ask each of you for a message for your Japanese and overseas fans.

PATA: Please wait a little bit longer. Thank you very much. That’s all.

HEATH: After we finished the three days in Tokyo Dome, I was really energetic, so I’ll keep that energy and turn towards overseas. Please wait for us.

YOSHIKI: Thank you for your support in Tokyo Dome over these three days. I hope that we can keep sharing our dreams with all of you. For overseas fans, "Thank you for your support! And we’ll see you guys very soon!"

(After the photo shoot for the press, TOSHI added some comments.)

TOSHI: I forgot to say one thing! In the first live at Tokyo Dome, held on March 28th, the live was delayed more than two hours, and we're very sorry we kept so many people waiting. I said on stage that "YOSHIKI was late," just as a joke (laugh), but I should really, if only for his honor, say that he wasn’t late that day. He was actually the first one there. That day we had many technical problems and the rehearsal was also delayed. We'd put so much work into our preparation, so we wanted to have everything perfect for you. So that’s why we started a little late. Um... it wasn’t a little bit (laughs), we kept you waiting for a long time, so we are very sorry about that.

YOSHIKI: People like blaming things on me! (laughs) Well, that’s fine. It was all me. (laughs)

TOSHI: ...so I beg your forgiveness. (laughs) We’ll continue to work hard from now on, so please keep supporting us. Thank you very much.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lols, AIRBUS IS MADE IN SINGAPORE omg!!

and the parts highlighted in yellow are damn funny lah lols.

and through the dialogue, i can tell pata is really exhausted

after performing the reunion concerts consecutively for 3 days lols !


source extracted from jame world

htt://www.jame-world.com/uk/article.php?id=4439


by the way, the large ornaments mentioned in the

interview (apart from images of hide) should be referring

to these holograms. omg we should all embrace technology!

























4:40 PM
'overdosed



Comments:

Post a Comment

'the psychiatrist


hideline
4th Nov 1988


'desire for


air ticket to venice :)
chandelier
lomo
X-Japan


'kiv file




June 2006



July 2006



August 2006



September 2006



October 2006



November 2006



December 2006



January 2007



February 2007



March 2007



April 2007



May 2007



June 2007



July 2007



August 2007



September 2007



October 2007



November 2007



December 2007



January 2008



February 2008



March 2008



April 2008



May 2008



June 2008



July 2008



August 2008



September 2008



October 2008



November 2008



December 2008



January 2009



February 2009



March 2009



April 2009



May 2009



June 2009



July 2009



August 2009



September 2009



October 2009



November 2009



December 2009



January 2010



February 2010



March 2010


'inject