Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Y
Summer on Sand
Community Involvement Project
1st team building session ;)
As usual, we played some ice-breaking games.
you ll never know how innovative our facis are !
li.olivia.corliss.nick.ade.shirley.widad.clive


This game shows no mercy!
Initially, nick tried to be a gentleman.
However, he realised that is a nono & he turned violent too !


the girl is really scary =\

ALRIGHT, DO NOT LAUGH AT ME K !
I was busy counting the number of 'HAHAS' in the game la.
I know i looked super cock here !

the disgusting ORANGE captain's ball

The visit to Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home



my expression in the last pic is kinda hmmm, priceless.
Hardcore Sandcastle Building Training which lasted for many days.
many of u may wonder why the hell do we need trainings.
Just stacking up piles of sand, easy thing !
tk back ur words & you will soon find out why ;)





I finally got a taste of how a bangala feels working under the damn sun.
sand, shovels, spades, moulds, buckets of water, sweat & hardwork !




Clive's & Seth's lil baby LMAO.

THE FINALE



NOTICE SOMEONE BELOW??
Hmmmmmmm.....


our cute facis & org comm ;)







Full Force ;)



Apparently, the jumping thingy was really addictive !


NOTICE MY HAIR ???
MWAHAHAHA, I almost died laughing !!
I was the one who jumped the highest in case you guys cant
find my once again cock face !

the whole project was a success & ive met the nicest bunch of people ;)
coincidentally, most of my grpmates were previously frm polys !
AH, a pity they aint frm econs ;(
thank you guys for the wonderful time ! ;)
Post a Comment