Let there be love-
<"Let there be love">
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Y


RECAP FOR THE YEAR


Cry because it ended.


This year,


I graduated from SP.

I forgo the learning opportunity of taking up a Banking & Finance Degree at SIM.

I can no longer mug with the usual kakis.

I can no longer do school projects at SP till midnight.

I lost some relationships.

I thought of giving everything up due to guilt.

I spent lesser time with my family.

I gradually learned to let go, with or without choice.

I lost a friend who went to heaven.

I can no longer say we are classmates, but ex-classmates of poly.

I am surprised of how friends from the past can be so different now that

they don’t even know how to say a proper sincere HI.

I am no longer 19.


Smile because it happened.

However this year,


I was rewarded my first distinction by Mr. Kenneth Lee.

I am proud of our fyp achievements.

I was enrolled into SMU but still wondering if I have made the right choice.

I am happy I found a friendly bunch of new friends thru SOS.

I am glad I attended all the camps, especially OBS.

I went for a graduation trip with the clique & chingy.

I learned the other side of friends.

I gained some relationships.

I finally put all the complications to a halt though it took lotsa pain to do so.

I am convinced that perhaps time does play a part in making everything whole again.

I am happy for you have found someone who is worth giving your heart to.

I am happy for myself for I have finally learned and given my heart to someone new.

I met up some of my friends more often than usual.

I am proud that my godma fought bravely against C.

I am glad we girls are still making efforts to be together.


Note to jacie on behalf of benji & myself:

This is our definition of a reflection. Yours sounded a bit too far-fetched lah hahas.



3:51 PM
'overdosed



Comments:

Post a Comment

'the psychiatrist


hideline
4th Nov 1988


'desire for


air ticket to venice :)
chandelier
lomo
X-Japan


'kiv file




June 2006



July 2006



August 2006



September 2006



October 2006



November 2006



December 2006



January 2007



February 2007



March 2007



April 2007



May 2007



June 2007



July 2007



August 2007



September 2007



October 2007



November 2007



December 2007



January 2008



February 2008



March 2008



April 2008



May 2008



June 2008



July 2008



August 2008



September 2008



October 2008



November 2008



December 2008



January 2009



February 2009



March 2009



April 2009



May 2009



June 2009



July 2009



August 2009



September 2009



October 2009



November 2009



December 2009



January 2010



February 2010



March 2010


'inject