Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Y
500 DAYS OF SUMMER
Another good indie film. And i totally dig all of the movie soundtracks! So much so
i'm gonna get it when i head down to town the next time (other than to school).
Heh, maybe i'll try my luck at gramaphone soon. ;)
Tomorrow's a thursday, my only free weekday and i hope my proj-mates agree to
cancel the meeting in the night ;( I so don wanna go back to school please. I got so
much things to do.... I'm so jam-packed with stuff that i dont even have the time to
get the things i wanted for friday night. Hopefully i can squeeze out time tml to do
everything. I seriously need more than just 24 hours a day sighs. I cant believe it's
just 3 more weeks to the finals, which means i'm only left with these few weeks to
finish up my presentations, reports, assignments and revision. Omg, so screwed.
Oh man and I need time for bejeweled too !!!! RAWRRR.
Post a Comment